Your IT systems play a major role in achieving business goals, measuring service delivery, converting leads into sales and tracking staff performance.
We’re working in partnership with the British Library’s Business & IP Centre to provide advice to entrepreneurs, SMEs and inventors in London. Apply now for the chance to have a free one-hour advice session with one of the Lucidica team.
Please note: places are not guaranteed on application. You will receive a response to your application within 6 weeks.
How can we help you?
- Digital Marketing for small business – They can help you measure the value of digital marketing, for instance Google analytics and search engine optimisation.
- Web hosting – The choices can be daunting. Talk to an expert about the range of different products such as Dropbox, SharePoint, and hosting your emails on Microsoft Exchange or Gmail.
- Websites/ CRMs – We can also advise you on registering domains, on designing your website, implementing project managements systems and CRM’s to keep your business running at its best.
- You must be an established business that is actively trading
- You must have been trading for at least 2 years
For more information and to apply go to Ask An Expert on the British Library BIPC site.